We hope that your Cloverly student (with your enthusiastic encouragement) will create a science or engineering project and participate in this year’s Cloverly Science Fair. This event is a marvelous opportunity for learning about a wide variety of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math topics, developing research and presentation skills, and most importantly, having fun! All sorts of projects are possible: experiments, book research reports, engineering projects, demonstrations, and collections. Please see below for guidelines and help your student register by the May 10 deadline using the website or the form listed below.
Please register using the online form at http://bit.ly/csf-2019
- Friday, May 10 - 5:00pm - Sign-up forms due
- Monday, May 20 - 7:30am-5:00pm - Project drop-off in Cloverly Gym
- Monday, May 20 - 6:30pm-8:00pm - Public viewing and awards ceremony
- Grades K through 5 may participate.
- Every participant will receive a “Super Scientist / Excellent Engineer” medal and certificate.
- Parent and staff evaluators will visit all the project posters and ask the students about their research. No projects will be judged this year, but all projects will be reviewed and recognized for either “Splendid Science”, “Incredible Innovation”, or “Quality Communication”.
- Team projects (up to 4 students) are permitted, and team members may be in different grades. Please submit one form per project.
- No projects involving experiments on live animals will be allowed. Observations of wild or domesticated animals are fine, but no experiments that affect the health or happiness of the animal.
For more information, please see this guide to making an awesome STEM Fair project!
Any questions? Contact Brad Behr at firstname.lastname@example.org.